REGISTRATION: To fully use the Dan Shauger Golf Service, you must register by providing a user name, password, address and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Dan Shauger Golf and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. This is only one year membership
USER NAME: we encourage you to use your real name. If you a are business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Dan Shauger Golf Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
No Refund Memberships Series 1, 2, 3, 4 5: This Agreement with client who purchase annual subscriptions, read this first before purchase with all Memberships Series: 1, 2, 3., 4, 5. This is not the PGA Golf Swing going to be learning from Daniel R. Shauger. We are completely different from the whole golf world. This not for Client that don’t want to learn a completely different way hitting the golf ball. So if this is you don’t purchase this annual Memberships because not going to learn PGA Golf Swing here. Daniel R. Shauger teach a completely different way hitting the golf ball. We have this written on Membership page: This is not the PGA Golf Swing: going to be learning a completely different way hitting the golf ball. No Refund Memberships Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2 Down Press Inc. LLC, Elaine M. Shauger April 6, 2022. If you have questions, please contact us here.
DVD REFUNDS: You have to pay shipping costs sending the DVD back to 2 Down Press Inc. and this will also include a 15% restocking fee, but if the DVD has damages or scratches, no refund will be given. Any questions please email us at email@example.com
Please Mail DVD’s To: Elaine M. Shauger 2 Down Press Inc. LLC April 6,2022.
No Refunds on Books Series: How to KILL the Ball book or The 21st. Century Golf Swing book because we can’t resell after it’s been opened and the book may have been damaged. So we are sorry but, No Refunds.
STREAMING MEMBERSHIP VIDEOS are available only in English language format at this time.
Our Swing is easier to Learn and Maintain than any other.
- Our learning process is simple and logical broken down step by step.
- All the things you learn for the short games transfer easily to the full swing.
- Once you learn the basics it’s simple repetition of rehearsed movements no more searching for your groove.
- You won’t have to spend hours on the range trying to “find your swing” only to lose it on the course.
The Modern Mike Austin Method is Easy on the Body.
- Unlike the “modern” golf swing our method is easy on the lower back and knees.
- The motion appears effortless and is fluid and beautiful to watch.
- By using the body correctly you’ll generate more club head speed without using more effort.
- Your swing and your game will last a lifetime.
Tour Method requires much less energy and effort to hit the ball farther and straighter.
- You’ll have a beautifully balanced and graceful swing.
- Hitting the ball will look easy to those watching you play.
- You’ll be able to concentrate on scoring not on thinking about your swing.
- You’ll have more energy toward the end of the round and be able to keep a good round going.
- While our swing mechanics are different, the motions are not visibly discernible to the untrained eye.
Enjoy “Playing Golf” concentrating on shots and thinking your way around the course.
- Go to the course feeling like you have a game, not wondering who’s going to show up on the first tee.
- Your will learn the feel of a great golf swing, once you have it, you’ll own it.
- You can concentrate on playing golf not always trying to “find your swing”.
- Focus on scoring, not on playing “Golf Swing” every round.